You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘driving’ tag.
(Whooee we are only a week into this! Tired of it yet? Because you know my cleverness knows no bounds, right?)
1. Favorite movies
2. Favorite songs
3. All the names starting with J that we could have named Lorelei if we hadn’t luckily realized with Jacoby we were starting a matchy-matchy name theme.
4. People from my past I’d like to catch-up on now.
5. Theories why when you cross over State line from KS to MO the drivers somehow get dumber, if that’s possible.
6. Why the following people must be in on the joke, because there is just no way in hell they could be taken seriously by anyone, ever, they are so ridiculous: Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Ann Coulter, Andrew W.K., Keanu Reeves, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Michael Moore, Tucker Carlson – just to name a few.
7. Why I love Matt Damon.
8. Words I can never remember how to spell correctly.
9. Words I just can’t remember the definition of.
10. Truths and misconceptions of autism as I know it.
11. Why simple math eludes me completely.
12. Why giving 26 vaccines in the first 6 months of life may not be a good idea.
13. Foods I love.
14. Theories on what’s genetically missing from me that I love to eat and hate the kitchen.
15. Books I love.
16. Best fictional characters of all time in the media.
17. Songs I like to karaoke, or at least watch be sung by drunk people.
18. Ways I wish I would be a better person.
19. Reasons I think I should give myself a break.
20. People I admire, and why.
(We don’t use ‘hate’ in this house, but my eyeball hurts, so it feels like a pouty start to the morning. 😉 )
1. Idiot drivers
2. Seeing dogs on the side of the highway
3. Narrow-minded fools who have lost the ability to really have empathy
4. That there’s no regulation for credit companies
5. Inexplicable charges on the cell phone bill
6. Sucky servers in restaurants (unless I can tell they are totally overwhelmed)
7. Pre-recorded political phone calls
8. The band Jane’s Addiction
8b. (Tied with Mariah Carey and Oasis)
9. People judging my decisions on how to parent Jack’s autism