You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘gross’ tag.
OK so I know I’m always the last to join the party, but I’ve never really gotten into TV On The Radio, for no discernible reason. But I am super-liking their newish song, “Family Tree”:
And to start your weekend off with a lip-smacker, on the way home just now, I glanced in the rear view mirror (of the loaner car I’m driving, more on that later) at a stoplight and saw a guy – in his forties at least – digging for gold unabashedly. Like, truly weeviling around in there. So yeah, that’s gross, but whatever, it kinda made me giggle. A short distance later at the next light, I see him digging in his ear in the same fashion. Again, gross, but whatever.
Third light, however? Back to the nose, except now it’s the other nostril.
DUDE. DID YOU JUST DISCOVER YOU HAVE HOLES IN YOUR HEAD? MY THREE YEAR-OLD IS LESS FASCINATED WITH THE CONTENTS ON HER FINGERNAIL.
KNOCK IT OFF.
Things Lorelei has done in the past week:
– Drank from the gallon of vinegar, like it was a jug of moonshine
– Splashed around in a clogged urinal
– Ate dirt out of the plant
– Licked my deoderant
– Dug dirt out of the windowsill, drew on the glass, then ate it off her finger.
– Ate my lipstick, after putting it on her cheeks so pretilly
-Chewed on a straw piece that broke off the broom